Monday, March 18, 2013

Rosehip & Jasmine Soap

I call this soap 
'Jazzy Rose'.

I had a sample of 'Rosehip & Jasmine' and thought I would
try it out in a all Goats Milk soap.

I used a 'Pringles' can and decided to cut it in
thirds, and then long ways.

Ingredients:
Cocoa Butter
Cottonseed Oil
Olive Oil
Shea Butter
Soybean Oil
and Beeswax

Fresh Goats milk
Sodium Hydroxide
Titanium Dioxide and Pink Kaolin Clay for color.

*Milder than red clay, but slightly more "pulling" than white clay - pink clay has the ability to absorb dirt, oil and bacteria from your pores. Pink clay is best suited for "normal" skin types.  


Fragrance: Rosehip & Jasmine from Brambleberry.com.
It is a very nice scent. Both fragrances comes through without one
over powering the other, or your nose!

I added a different color to each container and blended well. 

It became thick fast, so I had to spoon in each layer and pound
it down on the counter top to get it blended.



Happy Monday!
ValerieAnn


2 comments:

  1. I think your soap very nice. Some scents are unfortunately too quickly thick.
    It smells great too determined. Makes good reading your description.
    Greetings
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Doreen,

    Thanks for the compliment!

    Yes, I am learning that some fragrances move really fast. I like this scent so I am going to be prepared next time I use it!

    Sorry it took so long to respond. My iPad and Android would not let me leave a comment! I am not on PC as much.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete