Friday, February 8, 2013

Soaps, lotions, lotion bars, creams, & lip balms soon for sale.

This has been a very busy week getting together an order for a customer wanting my Shea Butter all Natural Lotion. 


I also made some Lotion Bars. At this time the scents that I have for the Lotion Bars are: 'Oatmeal Milk & Honey, and Lemongrass.

I made two different kinds of Lip Balm. 
Both are enriched with Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, and Cocoa Butter. 
One is called: Honey Butter
It has Honey flavored oil in it that I purchased from 
The other Lip Balm is called: E Butter. 
It has extra added Vitamin E Oil, and no added flavoring in it.



I had everything made and labeled by Thursday!


I make everything here in my home, and I sell my products 
locally. 

Over the last 6 months I have had numerous request to post what I sell. So I am taking pictures of what I have left in stock, and I am going to post them for those who have been requesting this post. 

Here are the prices of what I sell. The only items not on there is my 'Shea Butter All Natural Lotion: sells for $3.50 a jar, and my Lip Balm, which sells for $2.50 each.


To see the ingredients I use in my soaps and lotions, there will be a link soon.

Have a great weekend! 

ValerieAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment